Free Shipping on Orders over $95!
1. Put the snowball in a coffee cup or any cup you’d like to drink your hot chocolate out of.
2. In a small saucepan add 3/4 cup of milk & turn the stove on to medium-high.
3. Bring the milk to a roaring boil.
4. Gently pour the steeping milk directly into your snowball drinking cup.
5. Stir with a spoon for 1-2 minutes.
6. Sip & enjoy!
1. Put the snowball in a medium to a small saucepan.
2. Add 3/4 a cup of milk to the same saucepan.
3. Turn the stove on to medium-high.
4. Once the milk begins to warm & the snowball begins to melt, stir with a whisk.
5. Continue whisking until the mixture is fully melted.
6. Once the mixture begins to boil, take off the stove & pour it into two separate drinking cups.
7. Sip & Enjoy!